Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Monday

Work has been really busy so I haven't posted in awhile. Also, I've been playing around with the blog template.  Thanks to the kevinandamanda website for teaching me how to make my own background. I'm not sure it shows right on all computers though. I think the problem may be monitor resolution. I just bought a new computer with a fab 23" HD monitor.  The recommended resolution for me is 1920 x 1080.  However, when I view the blog on my kids' computers the posts look off.  I apologize if it looks bad on your monitor too.  If anyone knows how to correct this I'd love to hear about it.  I'll continue to play and hopefully fix it.

Ok - so for more cards.  I made more cards that hold 4x6 photos.  Spoiler alert to family - you're all getting a card in the mail with the attached photo.  I wanted it to be a surprise but oh well!!  The tree was made using my Cricut Expression and the Serenade cart. 

Hopefully  you're inspired to create your own cards and will give me a link so I can be inspired by your work. 

Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment